Dr. Michael Baroody Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baroody?

Review of Dr. Michael Baroody

Posted on November 6th, 2017

Dr. Baroody was wonderful. He listened to my concerns and I look and feel better than I have in a very long time.

Best doctor

Posted on October 6th, 2017

Dr.Baroody is the best. He made me feel calm before I went into surgery. The staff is so nice. Im so happy with me results.

Breast Augmentation

Posted on May 11th, 2017

Dr. Baroody did an exceptional job with my breast augmentation. He was very thorough in explaining all that would happen, listened to my requests, and followed through. I am so pleased with my results - now almost 3 months post op. He is kind, courteous, and really knows his stuff.

Posted on March 10th, 2017

Dr Baroody is always very informative and takes the time to make sure that you are fully confident with your decision. He is very pleasant. He does great work!

Great guy needs better marketing for his procedures

Posted on February 16th, 2017

I've probably met at least 8 plastic surgeons in my life and from the moment you meet this Dr you will be confused as to why he is a plastic surgeon. Most plastic surgeons are like abnoxious used car salesmans and he he is like a laid back artist. He has a very pleasant demeanor, is not intimidating, and I think he's probably is genuinely a great guy. He has no before and after photos on his website, and has performed 2 procedures on me quite well. I am considering a major procedure but I am holding back due to his lack of displayed body of work. If I were to choose on personality alone I would be sold. Many people are looking for a non douchy plastic surgeon. Dr. Baroody please hire a PR team so you can get your name out there.

Happy Patient!

Posted on January 30th, 2017

I recently visited Dr. Baroody for Botox injections and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I'm new to the area and so lucky to have such a highly skilled doctor close to my home.

Posted on September 26th, 2016

Great person. Fabulous Dr, no Hard Sell, listens to your needs carefully and your expectations. Would highly recommend him. Very honest about what to expect from your procedures. Nice friendly staff.

Posted on September 6th, 2016

Dr. Baroody and his staff are lovely. They are very informative and make the effort to explain things to you in detail. I would definitely recommend Dr. Baroody

Posted on July 12th, 2016

Warm and friendly yet skilled and professional!!

Posted on July 8th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Baroody was amazing he was patient and took his time each and every time I came in

Abdominoplasty A+++++

Posted on March 8th, 2016

I went to see Dr. Baroody as a second opinion after a friend told me what a great experience she had with her abdominoplasty from start to finish. I was very nervous about the process, but not for long! I immediately booked my surgery after my consultation with Dr. Baroody and two months post-op (even one month!!), the results are AMAZING. The staff was wonderful as well which really made the experience A+ for me! Highly recommend.

Surgery on face

Posted on March 8th, 2016

Amazing results for surgery that was on my face. I was shocked at how fast I healed and how tiny the scar was. I saw outstanding results only a week after surgery.