Dr. Michael Baroody Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baroody?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Michael Baroody?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 11th, 2017

Breast Augmentation

Dr. Baroody did an exceptional job with my breast augmentation. He was very thorough in explaining all that would happen, listened to my requests, and followed through. I am so pleased with my results - now almost 3 months post op. He is kind, courteous, and really knows his stuff.

March 10th, 2017

Dr Baroody is always very informative and takes the time to make sure that you are fully confident with your decision. He is very pleasant. He does great work!

February 16th, 2017

Great guy needs better marketing for his procedures

I've probably met at least 8 plastic surgeons in my life and from the moment you meet this Dr you will be confused as to why he is a plastic surgeon. Most plastic surgeons are like abnoxious used car salesmans and he he is like a laid back artist. He has a very pleasant demeanor, is not intimidating, and I think he's probably is genuinely a great guy. He has no before and after photos on his website, and has performed 2 procedures on me quite well. I am considering a major procedure but I am holding back due to his lack of displayed body of work. If I were to choose on personality alone I would be sold. Many people are looking for a non douchy plastic surgeon. Dr. Baroody please hire a PR team so you can get your name out there.

January 30th, 2017

Happy Patient!

I recently visited Dr. Baroody for Botox injections and couldn't be more pleased with the results. I'm new to the area and so lucky to have such a highly skilled doctor close to my home.

September 26th, 2016

Great person. Fabulous Dr, no Hard Sell, listens to your needs carefully and your expectations. Would highly recommend him. Very honest about what to expect from your procedures. Nice friendly staff.

September 6th, 2016

Dr. Baroody and his staff are lovely. They are very informative and make the effort to explain things to you in detail. I would definitely recommend Dr. Baroody

July 12th, 2016

Warm and friendly yet skilled and professional!!

July 8th, 2016

My experience with Dr. Baroody was amazing he was patient and took his time each and every time I came in

March 8th, 2016

Abdominoplasty A+++++

I went to see Dr. Baroody as a second opinion after a friend told me what a great experience she had with her abdominoplasty from start to finish. I was very nervous about the process, but not for long! I immediately booked my surgery after my consultation with Dr. Baroody and two months post-op (even one month!!), the results are AMAZING. The staff was wonderful as well which really made the experience A+ for me! Highly recommend.

March 8th, 2016

Surgery on face

Amazing results for surgery that was on my face. I was shocked at how fast I healed and how tiny the scar was. I saw outstanding results only a week after surgery.

January 6th, 2016

He's the best! Takes his time, no bruising!

January 6th, 2016

Dr. Baroody goes above and beyond for his patients

I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Baroody and his practice. I met with him regarding a breast reduction surgery (which I was extremely nervous about) and upon meeting him I immediately felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. I also was requesting to be much smaller than the nature of the surgery usually allows and he actually took the time to figure out a way to make my expectations a reality. Not only did he find a way to make this happen for me, he took the time to sit down with me and explain the entire process and what it would entail. You can tell he goes above and beyond to make his patients feel comfortable and 100% happy with the results. Dr. Baroody takes great pride in his work and it truly shows. I am now 6 weeks post op and I truly cannot begin to explain how happy I am with the results. This man changed my life and I will forever be grateful with the outcome. Thank you Dr. Baroody!