Overall Review

4.7

September 26th, 2016
Great person. Fabulous Dr, no Hard Sell, listens to your needs carefully and your expectations. Would highly recommend him. Very honest about what to expect from your procedures. Nice friendly staff.

September 6th, 2016
Dr. Baroody and his staff are lovely. They are very informative and make the effort to explain things to you in detail. I would definitely recommend Dr. Baroody

July 12th, 2016
Warm and friendly yet skilled and professional!!

July 8th, 2016
My experience with Dr. Baroody was amazing he was patient and took his time each and every time I came in

March 8th, 2016
Abdominoplasty A+++++
I went to see Dr. Baroody as a second opinion after a friend told me what a great experience she had with her abdominoplasty from start to finish. I was very nervous about the process, but not for long! I immediately booked my surgery after my consultation with Dr. Baroody and two months post-op (even one month!!), the results are AMAZING. The staff was wonderful as well which really made the experience A+ for me! Highly recommend.

March 8th, 2016
Surgery on face
Amazing results for surgery that was on my face. I was shocked at how fast I healed and how tiny the scar was. I saw outstanding results only a week after surgery.

January 6th, 2016
He's the best! Takes his time, no bruising!

January 6th, 2016
Dr. Baroody goes above and beyond for his patients
I cannot speak highly enough about Dr. Baroody and his practice. I met with him regarding a breast reduction surgery (which I was extremely nervous about) and upon meeting him I immediately felt comfortable and confident in his abilities. I also was requesting to be much smaller than the nature of the surgery usually allows and he actually took the time to figure out a way to make my expectations a reality. Not only did he find a way to make this happen for me, he took the time to sit down with me and explain the entire process and what it would entail. You can tell he goes above and beyond to make his patients feel comfortable and 100% happy with the results. Dr. Baroody takes great pride in his work and it truly shows. I am now 6 weeks post op and I truly cannot begin to explain how happy I am with the results. This man changed my life and I will forever be grateful with the outcome. Thank you Dr. Baroody!

November 20th, 2015
Amazing Doctor!
Dr.Baroody is a doctor who cares so much about his patients. From the second I walked into the office I felt right at home. The wait time was under 10 minutes each time and some days I did not wait at all! And Dr.Baroody doesn't make you wait in the room, he is very efficient. When Dr.Baroody talks with you, he is very knowledgeable but is not intiminating. He always asks if you have any questions and makes time to answer them. His smile is also contagious. Even on the surgery table, he made me smile while holding my hand and talking with me. There is no one I would rather go to! He is THE best!

November 12th, 2015
Awesome Doctor
Awesome doctor and staff! I highly recommend Dr Baroody. He completely changed my life and I am forever grateful.

July 26th, 2015
Dr.Baroody did my brest implants. He really made me feel comfortable, answered all my questions, was very honest and his staff was beyond great. You really leave there happy with the whole experience.

July 14th, 2015
Very professional and an excellent surgeon.