A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barricks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barricks graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Barricks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eli Barricks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Barricks practice?
- Dr. Michael Barricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Barricks practices Ophthalmology near Piedmont, CA.
See Piedmont Ophthalmologists.