A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Barricks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Barricks
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Barricks Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Barricks, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Barricks graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Barricks has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- Ucsf/Mount Zion
- Medical Center At Ucsf
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Eli Barricks MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Barricks practice?
- Dr. Michael Barricks has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Barricks practices Ophthalmology near Piedmont, CA.
See Piedmont Ophthalmologists.