Learn more about Dr. Michael Baskies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baskies is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baskies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskies graduated from New York University.
Dr. Baskies has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Baskies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 9 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Baskies practice?
- Dr. Michael Baskies has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Baskies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Basking Ridge, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Denville, NJ and Springfield, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Surgeons.