Learn more about Dr. Michael Baskies:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Baskies is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Baskies
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Baskies Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Baskies, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Baskies graduated from New York University.
Dr. Baskies has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Community Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Baskies MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael Baskies practice?
- Dr. Michael Baskies has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Baskies practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Basking Ridge, NJ.
See Basking Ridge Orthopedic Surgeons.