The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Baskies
Dr. Michael Baskies, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Morristown, NJ, with another office in Basking Ridge, NJ. He has 14 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Surgery of the Hand. Dr. Baskies is affiliated with Community Medical Center, Morristown Memorial Hospital and Clara Maass Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Baskies has the following 2 specialties
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from...
Dr. Michael Baskies is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Morristown, NJ.
Dr. Stephen Kocaj
Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
Morristown, NJ 0 mi17
Dr. Jeffrey Miller
Surgery of the Hand, Orthopedic Surgery
Morristown, NJ 0 mi35
Dr. Matthew France
Sports Medicine, Orthopedic Surgery
Morristown, NJ 0 mi30