Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Beilan
Dr. Michael Beilan, DO is a Doctor primarily located in New Port Richey, FL. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine, General Practice and Adult Care. Dr. Beilan is affiliated with Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point, Community Hospital Of New Port Richey and Morton Plant North Bay Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Beilan has the following 3 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
- Adult Care
Dr. Michael Beilan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Port Richey, FL.
Dr. Gunwant Dhaliwal
Internal Medicine, General Practice
New Port Richey, FL 0.21 mi33
Dr. Paul Southard
New Port Richey, FL 0.49 mi33
Dr. Michael Appleton
Hospice and Palliative Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine
New Port Richey, FL 0.52 mi51