A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Beilan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Beilan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beilan
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Beilan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beilan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Beilan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point
- Community Hospital Of New Port Richey
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Beilan DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Beilan practice?
- Dr. Michael Beilan has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Beilan practices Family Medicine, Adult Medicine, and General Practice near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey Family Physicians and New Port Richey Primary Care Doctors.