A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Benninger is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benninger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Maxillary Sinusitis
- Nose Cancer
- Nose Cancer (Paranasal Sinus Neoplasms)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Throat Cancer (Laryngeal Neoplasm)
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Benninger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benninger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals - Warren Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benninger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Benninger practice?
Dr. Michael Benninger practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Sterling Heights, MI.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists and Cleveland Surgeons.