- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Benninger is Excellent. Dr. Benninger has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Benninger, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 11 Areas, including Disorders of ear, nose, throat, and related structures of the head and neck, Endoscopy Endoscopic Surgery, and Head and Neck Cancer.8 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Benninger graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Benninger has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation
- Henry Ford Bi-County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Benninger accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 6 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Benninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael S. Benninger practice?
Dr. Michael Benninger practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Beachwood, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Benninger, Dr. Mitch Benninger, Dr. Myles Benninger, Dr. Michal Benninger, Dr. Mickey Benninger, Dr. Miles Benninger