A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Berno:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Berno is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Berno
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Berno Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Berno, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Psychotic Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Berno graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berno has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Devereux Texas Treatment Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gerard Berno MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Berno practice?
- Dr. Michael Berno has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Berno practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near League City, TX.
See League City Psychiatrists.