A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boothby, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Boothby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 4 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael Boothby practice?
Dr. Michael Boothby practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Trauma, Sports Medicine, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Surgeons, Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons, Fort Worth Physiatrists, and Fort Worth Family Physicians.