A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boothby, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boothby
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Boothby MD and PA is a male Sports Medicine, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Boothby practice?
- Dr. Michael Boothby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boothby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors.