A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Boothby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Boothby, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Internist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boothby
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Boothby Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Boothby graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Boothby has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Boothby MD and PA is a male Sports Medicine, has 12 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Boothby practice?
- Dr. Michael Boothby has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Boothby practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Orthopedic Surgeons and Fort Worth Sports Medicine Doctors.