A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Broniatowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Broniatowski is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Broniatowski
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Broniatowski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Broniatowski, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Bronchopneumonia (Aspiration Pneumonia)
- Facial Paralysis
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Swallowing disorder (Deglutition Disorder)
Education & Awards
Dr. Broniatowski graduated from Univ Pierre Et Marie Curie (Paris Vi), Broussais-Hotel-Dieu. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Broniatowski has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Broniatowski MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Broniatowski practice?
- Dr. Michael Broniatowski has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Broniatowski practices Otolaryngology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Otolaryngologists.