A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Roland Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Roland Buckley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Lyme Disease
- Mycoses (Fungi)
- Shingles (Herpes Zoster)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Buckley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Pennsylvania Hospital - Uphs
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Humana - 6 plans