A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burnam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burnam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burnam, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnam graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Burnam has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Howard Burnam MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael H. Burnam practice?
- Dr. Michael Burnam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Burnam practices Internal Medicine near Tarzana, CA.
See Tarzana Internists.