A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burnstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burnstine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnstine
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Burnstine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burnstine, FACP, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnstine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Burnstine has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Burnstine FACP and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Burnstine practice?
- Dr. Michael Burnstine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Burnstine practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.