A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Burnstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burnstine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burnstine, FACP, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnstine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Burnstine has 27 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnstine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 18 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Burnstine practice?
Dr. Michael Burnstine practices Ophthalmology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, CA.
See Los Angeles Ophthalmologists.