Learn more about Dr. Michael Burnstine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Burnstine is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Burnstine
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Burnstine Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Burnstine, FACP, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Orbital Cancer
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnstine graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Burnstine has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Huntington Hospital
- St. Vincent Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael A Burnstine FACP and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Burnstine practice?
- Dr. Michael Burnstine has 6 office locations.
Dr. Michael Burnstine practices Ophthalmology near Santa Monica, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Colton, CA and Rancho Mirage, CA.
See Santa Monica Ophthalmologists.