A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Banks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Banks, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Banks graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Banks has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Christopher Banks MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Banks practice?
- Dr. Michael Banks has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Banks practices Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Baltimore Anesthesiologists and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.