A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Roberts
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Roberts Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roberts, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Roberts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberts has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Roberts practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.