Learn more about Dr. Michael Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Roberts, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Roberts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lexington Medical Center
- Providence Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael C Roberts FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Michael Roberts has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Roberts practices Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Columbia, SC.
Additional practice locations include: West Columbia, SC.
See Columbia Cardiologists.