A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cabral:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cabral, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Dentistry
Education & Awards
Dr. Cabral graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Cabral has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Cabral MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Cabral practice?
- Dr. Michael Cabral has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cabral practices Anesthesiology near Paoli, PA.
See Paoli Anesthesiologists.