Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Texas Urogynecology Associates
505 N Highway 77
Ste 200
Waxahachie, TX 75165
972-923-1686
Locations and availability (4)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Hi  |  show details
May 7th, 2014

He is very funny and he is always on task

|  Excited  |  show details
by Pamela Nunn on Feb 27th, 2014

I really liked him immediately. He listened to my concerns and took care of them. I was terrified of surgery but he told me with therapy that I might never have to consider it. He's a awesome dr. I've already referred friends to him.

|  Dropping you as a patient  |  show details
Jan 8th, 2014

Dr. Carley corrected a blotched hysterectomy on me and I was pleased with him and his work. He was an awesome doctor and very professional. I went a year later for a general check up and have him check on my LS. He was very rushed and at the end of the exam suggested I go find me another doctor. This was just out of the blue and I was left in total shock. The only reason for this, I figured, is because I had to give up my private insurance the year before and had to use Medicare and a supplementary. I was hurt that I had placed him on this pedestal and had four friends I had recommended him to and who were now patients of his. I guess money talks! My mistake.

|  show details
Nov 15th, 2013

I had my first appt with Dr. Carley this past wk and would highly recemmend him to any one with any type of Uro-Gyn problems. He and his staff were very courteous and helpful, after my office visit he then took me into his office and expertesly explained the surgery that was neded to fix my problems. He was very well organized and very prompt. You will know everything you need to know before you leave his office he will spend the time to answer all your questions and to explain the answers if you don't understand.

|  show details
Aug 10th, 2012

I had surgery with Dr. Carley in May 2012 . He has wonderful bedside manner and really listens to all questions.

|  great doctor  |  show details
Aug 17th, 2011

Dr. Carley has provided great care during office visits and surgery. His staff is very professional and courteous. I would highly recommend him to anyone with pelvic floor prolapse.

|  A Rare Find  |  show details
by Citysearch User on May 17th, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Carley is a very caring and amazingly gifted doctor. He works hard to help his patients and his office staff and nurse practitioner`s ar...

|  The Best!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Mar 9th, 2008 on insiderpages.com

When Dr. Carley did my surgery, I had never before had surgery of any kind. Because of his expertise and his great kindness, Dr. Carley mad...

|  Caring Dr.  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jun 9th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Carley is a great doctor. I have been a patient for about a year now, and he is always very nice. As uncomfortable as it sounds to go ...