A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Carlisle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Carlisle is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carlisle
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carlisle Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Carlisle, DO is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Carlisle graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Carlisle has 1 hospital affiliations:
- NorthCoast Behavioral HealthCare System - Cleveland Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Clifford Carlisle DO is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael C. Carlisle practice?
- Dr. Michael Carlisle has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Carlisle practices Psychiatry near Chardon, OH.
See Chardon Psychiatrists.