A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cavanagh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cavanagh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cavanagh
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Cavanagh Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cavanagh, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
Education & Awards
Dr. Cavanagh graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Cavanagh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- North Suburban Medical Ctr
- Centura Health-St Anthony Central Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Kevin Cavanagh MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael K. Cavanagh practice?
- Dr. Michael Cavanagh has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Cavanagh practices Family Medicine near Denver, CO.
See Denver Family Physicians.