A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Christy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Christy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Christy, MA, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Oophoritis (Ovary inflammation)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Christy graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Christy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Raymond Christy MA and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Christy practice?
- Dr. Michael Christy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Christy practices Plastic Surgery near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Surgeons.