Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by A.H on Aug 14th, 2015

If I could do more than 5 stars I would. Dr. Cowart is an amazing doctor, he's very caring, and VERY friendly. I'm young and was very nervous going to the doctor when I first found out I was pregnant I am currently still under his care and most people probably wait until after delivery to do a review to review the whole experience but oh well. He's amazing.

by Liz on Jan 29th, 2015

Dr Micheal W. Cowart, MD. is the best doctor anyone can have. He is competent and extremely knowledgeable.His staff is absolutely amazing. what a wonderful human being.

May 3rd, 2014

Dr Cowart is far and away the best doctor I have ever met and nothing I can say really does justice to the man: he is extremely intelligent, a compassionate and caring person ,and a truly outstanding doctor. I count myself truly lucky to have found him. His staff goes beyond for you his nurse is wonderful.

Great/amazing doctor...iffy staff show details Great/amazing doctor...iffy staff
Jan 21st, 2014

Dr. Cowart is an amazing doctor. He has done nothing but help me and make me feel at ease. He has always gave me hope. However, I wish he would re-staff his office. They have no clue what's going on. I've had two Pap smears in one year. No one knows what is going on which causes over charges. It's a shame that an amazing doctor with a great personality has a horrible staff. I would and have recommended Dr. Cowart to many of my friends...however I would highly suggest checking your bills and making sure what you are there for is what you are there for. However, I don't care how much I am over charged and how bad the staff is (well most of them) I will continue to use him because he is an amazing doctor.

I will recommend him to everyone I know! show details I will recommend him to everyone I know!
May 15th, 2012

Doctor Cowart is not only very knowledgeable, but he actually cares. His staff is just as amazing as he is. He spends one on one time and does not rush you in and out like most doctors. He has always taken the time to ask questions and make sure that I have been 100% comfortable with everything. I recently delivered a baby and for once I felt that the Doctor was looking out for my best interest. I couldnt say enough good things about this man and his staff.

Amazing Doctor! show details Amazing Doctor!
Mar 31st, 2012

Dr. Cowart is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. I have had female problems for many years and have been to many doctors that just did not care and continuously gave me incorrect information. Dr. Cowart knew exactly what was wrong on the first appointment and I was in surgery the next week to fix many years of problems. He cares, makes you feel comfortable and will go above and beyond for his patients. I would refer him any day to any one! He's the best!

Best Doctor show details Best Doctor
Feb 27th, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Cowart for over 6 years and I have never had a better doctor in my life.

Great Doctor! show details Great Doctor!
Sep 18th, 2011

Dr. Cowart is a great physician. He actually listens to his patients and spends time explaining everything. Best OB-GYN I've ever seen.

Just like family show details Just like family
Jun 14th, 2011

Ive been seeing dr cowart for 18 years and I wouldn't go anywhere else! I started when I was a scared 17 year old who did NOT want a male doctor but my insurance had no other options. He has always been patient with me when I needed it, ALWAYS loving and caring and has a great sense of humor to boot. I have referred several family members there and my step mother who married my dad when I was 21 had also used him for years prior and still does to this day. You just dont find this kind of doctor anymore!

Excellent doctor exceeded my expectations! show details Excellent doctor exceeded my expectations!
by Misty on Jul 16th, 2010

I was referred to Dr. Cowart by my family doctor due to having CIN 3/ cervical cancer. I was completely anxious as you can imagine. From the moment Dr. Cowart walked in the exam room, I was put at ease. He spent well over an hour talking to me, explaining proceedures, etc BEFORE he did any physical exams. He made me feel number one and I would recommend him HIGHLY to anyone needing services he provides.