A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Crim is Excellent. Dr. Crim has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Crim, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Crim graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Crim has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Olympic Memorial Hospital
- Jefferson General Hospital
- Virginia Mason Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Community Health Plan of Washington - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Crim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Crim practice?
Dr. Michael Crim practices Family Medicine near Sequim, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Puyallup, WA and Port Angeles, WA.
See Sequim Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Crim, Dr. Mitch Crim, Dr. Myles Crim, Dr. Michal Crim, Dr. Mickey Crim, Dr. Miles Crim