A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Cronholm:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Cronholm is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Cronholm, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cronholm graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Cronholm has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Cronholm MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Cronholm practice?
- Dr. Michael Cronholm has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Cronholm practices Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine near Plano, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Emergency Physicians.