A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael D'Almeida:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael D'Almeida is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. D'Almeida graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. D'Almeida has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jude D'Almeida DO is a male Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. D'Almeida practice?
- Dr. Michael D'Almeida has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael D'Almeida practices Surgery near Macomb, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Clinton Township, MI and Mount Clemens, MI.
See Macomb Surgeons.