A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Freedman, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from New York University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Putnam Hospital Center
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Freedman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Hudson Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Freedman practice?
Dr. Michael Freedman practices Plastic Surgery near Poughkeepsie, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rhinebeck, NY and Fishkill, NY.
See Poughkeepsie Plastic Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Freedman, Dr. Micheal Freedman, Dr. Michel Freedman, Dr. Mickey Freedman, Dr. Miguel Freedman, Dr. Mike Freedman