A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hamilton is Excellent. Dr. Hamilton has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Howard University , Washington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton has 8 hospital affiliations:
- LACUSC Medical Center
- John Muir Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hamilton accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 92 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 20 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 5 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hamilton practice?
Dr. Michael Hamilton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Encino, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Hamilton, Dr. Mitch Hamilton, Dr. Myles Hamilton, Dr. Michal Hamilton, Dr. Mickey Hamilton, Dr. Miles Hamilton