A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hamilton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Hamilton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hamilton graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Hamilton has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Francis Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital of Gardena
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Darrick Hamilton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Hamilton practice?
- Dr. Michael Hamilton has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hamilton practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Inglewood, CA.
See Inglewood Family Physicians and Inglewood General Practitioners.