A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Myers has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Myers MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 34 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael Myers practice?
- Dr. Michael Myers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Myers practices Family Medicine near Los Alamitos, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Cypress, CA.
See Los Alamitos Family Physicians.