A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dae, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dae graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Dae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dae accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 78 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans