A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dae, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dae graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Wayne Dae MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Dae practice?
- Dr. Michael Dae has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dae practices Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Francisco Pediatricians.