Learn more about Dr. Michael Dae:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dae
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dae Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dae, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Heart Diseases
- Nuclear Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Dae graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dae has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UCSF Medical Center / Moffitt-Long Hospitals
- John Muir Medical Center, Walnut Creek Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael W Dae MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael W. Dae practice?
- Dr. Michael Dae has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dae practices Nuclear Medicine and Pediatrics near San Francisco, CA.
See San Francisco Nuclear Medicine Physicians and San Francisco Pediatricians.