A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dalali is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dalali, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalali graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dalali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dalali MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dalali practice?
- Dr. Michael Dalali has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dalali practices Ophthalmology near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Canyon Country Ophthalmologists.