A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dalali is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dalali
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Dalali Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dalali, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalali graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dalali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Dalali MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Dalali practice?
- Dr. Michael Dalali has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dalali practices Ophthalmology near Canyon Country, CA.
See Canyon Country Ophthalmologists.