A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dalali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dalali is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dalali, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dalali graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans.
Dr. Dalali has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Providence Holy Cross Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dalali accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- LA Care Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Dalali practice?
Dr. Michael Dalali practices Ophthalmology, Internal Medicine, and Otolaryngology near Canyon Country, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Mission Hills, CA.
See Canyon Country Ophthalmologists, Canyon Country Internists, and Canyon Country Otolaryngologists.