A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Deangelis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Deangelis is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Deangelis
High Cholesterol Patient Education Your patient education guide for reducing high cholesterol (hypercholetserolemia) levels. HDL, LDL and triglycerides explained.Before Visiting Dr. Deangelis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Deangelis, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Deangelis graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Deangelis has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Deangelis MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Deangelis practice?
- Dr. Michael Deangelis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Deangelis practices Cardiovascular Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Cardiologists.