A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Debellis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Debellis, MD, MPH is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Drug Abuse (Substance-Related Addiction Disorders)
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorders (PTSD)
Education & Awards
Dr. Debellis graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Debellis has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Duke University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Damingo Debellis MD and MPH is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Debellis practice?
- Dr. Michael Debellis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Debellis practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Durham, NC.
See Durham Psychiatrists.