A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dennis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dennis
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dennis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Jackson North Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Gary Dennis MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 15 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Dennis practice?
- Dr. Michael Dennis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Orthopedic Surgeons.