A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dennis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dennis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dennis, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dennis graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Dennis has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Regional Hospital South
- Jackson North Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dennis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 11 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 24 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael G. Dennis practice?
Dr. Michael Dennis practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Miami, FL.
See Miami Surgeons.