Dr. Michael Dersam Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Michael Dersam?

Fantastic

Posted on October 13th, 2016

Very professional, very knowledgable and compassionate. Took time with me explaining everything in laymens terms and did not rush me out the door. Would highly recommend.

Compound break in my leg, town ligaments and tissues

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Hearing nothing but great things about Dr. Dersam, when I had to consider what orthopedic surgeon to use after sliding into home plate and compound breaking my leg/ankle along with tearing multiple ligaments and tendons he was my first choice. Because he is such a well-known and excellent doctor he is busy but if you can, I highly recommend you get him. My ankle/leg healed amazing and I was done with physical training in no time! Great doctor with amazing results!

Posted on February 26th, 2015

I recommend Dr. Dersam regularly and have used him for 3 different issues: Knee, hip and shoulder.

Bicep tendon re-attachement

Posted on November 2nd, 2010

It has been a year now since surgery to re-attach my left distal bicep muscle that was nearly totally torn. Being only 41 and very active surgery was the route I felt was best. After talking about the pros, cons, and options with Dr. Dersam I was convinced he was the right Dr. for the surgery. He was professional and extremely knowledgeable about the procedure. He did a fantastic job and a year later my arm and strength are back to 100% of where I was before surgery. I would recommend Dr. Dersam to anyone seeking this or similar sports related injuries.

Posted on October 19th, 2017