A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dimino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dimino is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dimino, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimino graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Dimino has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Centrastate Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Lawrence Dimino MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael L. Dimino practice?
- Dr. Michael Dimino has 5 office locations.
Dr. Michael Dimino practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Matawan, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Freehold, NJ and Manalapan, NJ.
See Matawan Obstetricians & Gynecologists.