A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dourmashkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dourmashkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dourmashkin
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Dourmashkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dourmashkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourmashkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Dourmashkin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ralph Dourmashkin MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Dourmashkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Dourmashkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dourmashkin practices Urology near Melville, NY.
See Melville Urologists.