A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dourmashkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dourmashkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dourmashkin
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Dourmashkin Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dourmashkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourmashkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Dourmashkin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Winthrop University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ralph Dourmashkin MD is a male Urologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Dourmashkin practice?
- Dr. Michael Dourmashkin has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Dourmashkin practices Urology near Melville, NY.
See Melville Urologists.