A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Dourmashkin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Dourmashkin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Dourmashkin, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- General Urology
Education & Awards
Dr. Dourmashkin graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Dourmashkin has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Winthrop University Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dourmashkin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Health Plus - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael R. Dourmashkin practice?
Dr. Michael Dourmashkin practices Urology near Bethpage, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Westbury, NY and Islandia, NY.
See Bethpage Urologists.