A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Durante is Good. Dr. Durante has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Durante graduated from Albany Medical College.More Education & Awards
Dr. Durante has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- St. Barnabas Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Durante accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Durante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Durante practice?
Dr. Michael Durante practices Internal Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Millburn, NJ.
See Nutley Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Durante, Dr. Micheal Durante, Dr. Michel Durante, Dr. Mickey Durante, Dr. Miguel Durante, Dr. Mike Durante