A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Durante:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Durante is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Durante graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Durante has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Barnabas Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Francis Durante MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Durante practice?
- Dr. Michael Durante has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Durante practices Internal Medicine near Millburn, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Nutley, NJ.
See Millburn Internists.