A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Brennan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Brennan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brennan
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Brennan Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Brennan, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Brennan graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Brennan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Orthopedic Surgical Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Brennan MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Brennan practice?
- Dr. Michael Brennan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Brennan practices Psychiatry near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Mesa, AZ.
See Phoenix Psychiatrists.