A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Gribetz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Gribetz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Gribetz, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Female Urogenital Diseases
- Kidney Stones (Nephrocalcinosis)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Sexual Dysfunction (Physiological)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gribetz graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Gribetz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael E Gribetz MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Gribetz practice?
- Dr. Michael Gribetz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Gribetz practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.