A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Hauser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Hauser, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hauser graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Hauser has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital Central California
- Dallas County Hospital District
- Children S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edward Hauser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Hauser practice?
- Dr. Michael Hauser has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Hauser practices Pediatrics near Madera, CA.
See Madera Pediatricians.