A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
He has special expertise in 10 Areas, including Bronchoesophagology Breathing or Swallowing, Counseling Services, and Counseling Services, Selective Denervation Surgery, Selective Laryngeal Adductor Denervation.7 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Johns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael M. Johns practice?
Dr. Michael Johns practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Johns, Dr. Micheal Johns, Dr. Michel Johns, Dr. Mickey Johns, Dr. Miguel Johns, Dr. Mike Johns