A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johns
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Johns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laser Surgery
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johns MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Johns practice?
- Dr. Michael Johns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Johns practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.