Learn more about Dr. Michael Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Johns is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Johns
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Johns Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laser Surgery
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johns MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael Johns practice?
- Dr. Michael Johns has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Johns practices Otolaryngology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Otolaryngologists.