A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Johns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Johns, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Laser Surgery
- Voice Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Johns graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Johns has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Emory Crawford Long Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Johns accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan