- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Mulligan is Excellent. Dr. Mulligan has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Mulligan, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mulligan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Anderson Hospital
- St. John`s Mercy Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital - St. Louis, MO
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mulligan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Mulligan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Mulligan practice?
Dr. Michael Mulligan practices Family Medicine near Glen Carbon, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Maryville, IL.
See Glen Carbon Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Miguel Mulligan, Dr. Mitch Mulligan, Dr. Myles Mulligan, Dr. Michal Mulligan, Dr. Mickey Mulligan, Dr. Miles Mulligan