A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Robinson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Robinson is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robinson
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robinson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Robinson, MD is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robinson graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Edwin Robinson MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Robinson practice?
- Dr. Michael Robinson has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Robinson practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Oregon City, OR.
See Oregon City Psychiatrists.