A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Somers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Anterior Segment Surgery and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Brown University, Providence.More Education & Awards
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Lukes Hospital of Kansas City
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Somers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Michael Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Somers practice?
Dr. Michael Somers practices Ophthalmology and Surgery near Lexington, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO.
See Lexington Ophthalmologists and Lexington Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Michal Somers, Dr. Micheal Somers, Dr. Michel Somers, Dr. Mickey Somers, Dr. Miguel Somers, Dr. Mike Somers