Learn more about Dr. Michael Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Somers is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somers
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Somers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Somers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emmanuel Somers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Somers practice?
- Dr. Michael Somers has 4 office locations.
Dr. Michael Somers practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Lexington, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.