Learn more about Dr. Michael Somers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Somers is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Somers
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Somers Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Somers, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Somers graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Somers has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- St Lukes Hospital Of Kansas City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emmanuel Somers MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Somers practice?
- Dr. Michael Somers has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Somers practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.