A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Eis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eis
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Eis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eis, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johannes Eis MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Eis practice?
- Dr. Michael Eis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eis practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.