Learn more about Dr. Michael Eis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Eis is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Eis
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Eis Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Eis, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Eis graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Eis has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Waukesha Memorial Hospital
- Froedtert Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Johannes Eis MD and PHD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Eis practice?
- Dr. Michael Eis has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Eis practices Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Psychiatrists.