A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Erlich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Erlich is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Erlich, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Erlich graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Erlich has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Alan Erlich MD is a male Neurologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Michael A. Erlich practice?
- Dr. Michael Erlich has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Erlich practices Neurology near Lakewood, CA.
See Lakewood Neurologists.