A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Esedebe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Esedebe is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Esedebe, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Esedebe graduated from University Of Ibadan. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Esedebe has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Doctors Hospital Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Emeka Esedebe MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Michael E. Esedebe practice?
- Dr. Michael Esedebe has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Esedebe practices Family Medicine and Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Longview, TX.
See Dallas Family Physicians and Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.