A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ezekowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ezekowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ezekowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezekowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Ezekowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Villanova, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA and Norristown, PA.
See Villanova Internists and Villanova Cardiologists.