Learn more about Dr. Michael Ezekowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ezekowitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ezekowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael David Ezekowitz MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Ezekowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Ezekowitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Villanova, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wynnewood, PA.
See Villanova Cardiologists.