Dr. Michael David Ezekowitz MD and MBBS is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery.
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ezekowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz, MD, MBBS is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Arteriosclerosis Arterial Disease, Atrial Flutter, and Balloon Angioplasty Coronary Angioplasty.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ezekowitz has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ezekowitz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Michael D. Ezekowitz practice?
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Orthopaedic Surgery near Wynnewood, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Norristown, PA and Blue Bell, PA.
See Wynnewood Internists, Wynnewood Cardiologists, and Wynnewood Surgeons.