A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Ezekowitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Ezekowitz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ezekowitz
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Ezekowitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz, MBBS, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Balloon Angioplasty (Coronary Angioplasty)
- Blood Clot (Thromboembolism)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Aneurysm
- Heart Block
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ezekowitz graduated from University Of Cape Town. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ezekowitz has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Ezekowitz MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Michael Ezekowitz practice?
- Dr. Michael Ezekowitz has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Ezekowitz practices Cardiovascular Disease near Broomall, PA.
See Broomall Cardiologists.