A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Lane:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Lane is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lane
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lane Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Colorectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lane graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Lane has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Wuesthoff Medical Center - Rockledge
- Cape Canaveral Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael F Lane MD is a male Surgeon, has 41 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Michael F. Lane practice?
- Dr. Michael Lane has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Lane practices Surgery near Melbourne, FL.
See Melbourne Surgeons.