Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Fan
Dr. Michael Fan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Fan is affiliated with Scripps Green Hospital and Downey Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Fan has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Fan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.
Dr. Zachary Boas
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi9
Dr. Yuh-Jer Shen
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi26
Dr. Michael Jorgensen
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Los Angeles, CA 0 mi28