Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Farkouh
Dr. Michael Farkouh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Farkouh is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital, Mount Sinai Queens and Maimonides Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Farkouh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Michael Farkouh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr. Rosy Thachil
Internal Medicine, Cardiology
New York, NY 0.01 mi
Dr. Eliesel Lacerda De La Cruz
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
New York, NY 0.01 mi13
Dr. William Cook
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
New York, NY 0.01 mi37