A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Fisch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Fisch, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisch graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Fisch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
- Lyndon B Johnson General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Jordon Fisch MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Michael J. Fisch practice?
- Dr. Michael Fisch has 1 office location.
Dr. Michael Fisch practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Oncologists, and Houston Hospice & Palliative Specialists.