A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flaming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flaming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flaming, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaming graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flaming has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Boyd Flaming MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Flaming practice?
- Dr. Michael Flaming has 3 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flaming practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.