A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Michael Flaming:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Michael Flaming is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaming
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Flaming Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Michael Flaming, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Flaming graduated from Oregon Health & Science University, Portland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Flaming has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Michael Boyd Flaming MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Michael B. Flaming practice?
- Dr. Michael Flaming has 2 office locations.
Dr. Michael Flaming practices Otolaryngology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Otolaryngologists.